Total Pageviews

April 03, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Warmer weather, blooming flowers, and sunshine, sandals, shorts, and tank tops are all on the way.
Spring is like a fresh start. A time to reflect and revise, to enjoy and to laugh. Take a moment to appreciate these great quotes all about spring!


"I like to express certain things that happen in my life, the joy of spring, the birds singing and young babies coming into the world. You know, the whole thing as well as the part I'm not happy with, the sad part."
-Roy Haynes


"Earth teach me to forget myself as melted snow forgets its life. Earth teach me resignation as the leaves which die in the fall. Earth teach me courage as the tree which stands all alone. Earth teach me regeneration as the seed which rises in the spring."
-William Alexander


"I do hope that our spring will be starting shortly and we will all be able to enjoy some sunshine again."
-Lesley Garrett


"I love feeling the crispness of fall and the sensuality of spring."
-Christopher Meloni


-Midnight Writer

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally looking forward to the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great quotes, as always! I, too, love the beautiful springtime!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment and share with me all of YOUR thoughts!