I hope you like it!
Through It All
Dark curls falling down,
dark curls tossed around.
Constantly sticking by my decisions,
and teaching me more,
You truly are a Mother I adore.
No matter what problem,
you are always there,
Giving me advice you ache to share.
Motivate, inspire, care
You are the rock to our family,
Each time being there.
You catch me when I fall,
and manage our lives through it all.
No matter what problem,
Big or small,
You are there
Helping me accomplish it all.
Dark curls falling down,
dark curls tossed around.
The words on my lips I can never quite say,
I speak them to you easily on this day.
Always remember,
I love you
And always appreciate all you do.
I hope you all enjoyed my poem and it inspired new ideas for you!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day and be sure to let the motherly figures in your life know that they are always appreciated and loved.
Feel free to comment below on all of your exciting Mother's Day plans! :)
-Midnight Writer
It's a really great poem that I think your mother will really love! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMy family is going to show our appreciation for my mother by making her breakfast. I am also going to give her a story I wrote. :)
That sounds great Jill! I think your Mom will really like it! :)
DeleteI'm so glad you liked my poem!
Have a good Mother's Day and Happy Blogging!
-Midnight Writer